You know you wanna...
Rent The Archway
The Archway under the Manhattan Bridge is a spectacular venue, and one of New York City’s most unique public spaces.
DIMENSIONS: 35,000 SQ FT – COVERED + OPEN SPACES
AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK 10AM-10PM
The Archway under the Manhattan Bridge is a spectacular venue, and one of New York City’s most unique public spaces. The cathedral-like Archway inspires awe, and is a fantastic setting for creative projects. Just outside, the Pearl Street Triangle can be used separately or combined with the Archway to create a huge canvas for your event.
This plaza is available for events, markets, art exhibitions, commercial photography shoots and filming. One subway stop from Manhattan and just off of the BQE, The Archway is easy to get to from Brooklyn, Manhattan and beyond.
Note to NYC bookers: more concerts should be held here
- It’s one of the only covered outdoor spaces in New York!
- Surfaces ideal for projection, including projection mapping.
- Free WiFi
- Ability to serve beer and wine.
- Opportunities for aerial documentation.
- Robust community programming allows for pop up / branding tie-in to existing events if desired.
- Size: 35,000 sq ft, including 7,000 sq ft covered space under the Archway.
- Power: 4 120v outlets in the Archway and access to 4 more inside the storage area. 1 220v outlet in storage area as well. No power access in the Pearl Street Triangle.
- Lighting: 12 floodlights in the Archway; streetlights on Adams St and Anchorage Pl.
- Bathrooms: indoor bathrooms at 99 Plymouth St; two port-o-johns on Plymouth and Anchorage maintained by the BID (seasonal).
- Moveable furniture: 20 picnic tables in the Archway. 20 bistro tables & 40 chairs in the Triangle.
- Event hours: 10am-10pm. Overnight load in/out available.
Download the site map here.
FULL COMMERCIAL DECK AVAILABLE HERE.