Family Time at BHS DUMBO – Storytelling: Design and make your own book
Join us in Waterfront, our new exhibition at Brooklyn Historical Society DUMBO, for a free family program.
Then stay to enjoy the many family-friendly parts of Waterfront with children as young as one-year old to…
- Dress up like the women welders of the Brooklyn Navy Yard in WWII.
- Touch and smell goods, like cochineal bugs and coffee beans, which passed through Empire Stores when it was a busy warehouse.
- Use our Brooklyn waterfront magnet board to design your own city.
- Film videos of yourself traveling back in time.
- Color a Brooklyn waterfront themed postcard to mail to family & friends.
Don't miss this special morning for families!
Event is free, register here!