3rd Annual NYC Beer Week Homebrew Competition
Randolph Beer believes in celebrating homebrew, the community it creates, and their roots in it.
For NYC Beer week Randolph Beer will be throwing their third annual homebrew competition and bottle share!
About the Competition:
There will be 20 slots, and each competitor will be selected randomly from the over all list of applicants.
To Apply to Compete:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before 2/16 and you will receive a confirmation email on the 17th.
- Each competitor will need to drop off two 12 oz bottles (or roughly equivalent) at Randolph Beer DUMBO between 11 am 2/16 and 1pm 2/23. The name of the competitor, email address, style and brief description must be labeled and rubber banded to the bottles.
Though style will be considered the winner will be determined by overall deliciousness and execution. This is a not a BJCP event.
- Best in show, brew a batch of the winning beer on our 7bbl system and received a $100 bar tab
- First runner up, shadow brew on our 7bbl and receive a $100 bar tab.
- 2nd runner up, receive a $100 bar tab
Judging will start at 4pm and the announcement of prizes will be at 7pm.
Randolph Beer will also have a bottle share for the competitors and other interested parties. All contestants will be get a $10 beer wall card plus free entrance to the bottle share. Anyone not competing will be able to join the bottle share for $10.