1. Front General. Taxi Ornament. This oh-so-New-York wintery ornament is the perfect hostess gift, or a give away to adorn your holiday table place settings. $26.
2. Alberello. A Green Tree. The Alberello is an elegant, sustainable, reusable holiday tree that arrives in a flat-pack and can be stored in the same box to be used again next year. No disposable packaging. It comes with everything you need to hang it from your ceiling, and you can buy beautiful wooden decorations as well. $80-$310.
3. BioLite. SiteLite. Create a sense of space and place with SiteLights, a daisy-chaining light system that provides warm and highly functional overhead light at your site. For use with the BioLite PowerLight or BaseLantern, these dimmable SiteLights come 2 per set and each light emits 150 lumens and contains 10 feet of cord. The set packs down easily into a compact protective sphere with effortless cord management. $29.95.
4. Shinola. Alpaca Throw Blanket. Everyone should have a cozy alpaca for their loungeroom. $395.
5. Powerhouse Arena. Feast of the Seven Fishes by Daniel Paterna. Daniel Paterna’s Feast of the Seven Fishes: A Brooklyn-Italian’s Recipes Celebrating Food and Family, published by powerHouse Books, is a timely reminder that a shared memory of food draws upon and enriches our souls. $39.95.
6. The Modern Chemist. APOTHEKE Black Cypress Candle. Nothing says luxury like a locally made, hand-poured candle, and we're in love with Apotheke's limited-edition holiday scents. Balsam fir, bayberry, and rock rose complement a woody sage undertone. $40.
7. Usagi. Contemporary Green Architecture. Sprouting with fresh ideas and sunny outlooks, this beautiful coffee table book brings together the best examples of contemporary green buildings today. $13.
8. Front General. Ceramic Mug. A beautiful hand painted cup for that cozy cup of tea. Also doubles a small vase for dried flowers or other catchalls. $20.
9. York Cellars. Gift certificate. Gift the Gift In Good Taste with our gift certificate that's perfect for friends, neighbors, colleagues, surprise visitors; each certificate over $50 gets a snazzy, reusable tote, too. $Varied.
10. West Elm. Dip Bowl. Bring the joy and whimsy of the season to your entertaining with West Elm's Festive Christmas Dip Bowls, featuring classic holiday designs. Set of three $24.
11. West Elm. Corrugated Barware. With a Polished Brass finish and distinctive texture that is sure to impress, you'll be serving drinks like a professional. Starts at $29.
12. Usagi. 3-Up Board Game. When it comes to board games if reading complicated rules isn’t your idea of a good time then try 3-Up. Designed by Howard Wexler, the creator of Connect 4, 3-Up is a modern board game for ages 6+. Outwit your opponents by anticipating their future moves. Move aggressively so you won't be forced into a defensive position. Win by stacking your pieces three high! $17.
13. Powerhouse Arena. Coasters. Handcrafted elegant Brooklyn walnut coasters. In-store only. Set of 4 for $40.95.