What to Do on Wednesday 10/31
DUMBO: Please be advised that the neighborhood is still very much in the recovery process and will be for a good while. Please keep us informed on any damage to your property by emailing Sandy@dumbonyc.org. And please consider making a donation to help DUMBO's restaurants, shops and venues who have suffered major damage from Hurricane Sandy clean up and rebuild.
If you are in the neighborhood, we'd love you to:
- Lend a hand at Brooklyn Bridge Park. Join us at 9AM for BBP clean up at the Main Street section of the park. Be prepared to get wet and muddy!
- Head to Galapagos Art Space - which suffered major flooding and needs help cleaning out! Arrive after 11AM to assist Robert Elmes (it is his birthday today...WHAT a birthday) and the whole Galapagos family.
Here's the latest on office buildings:
- 45 Main - Open - but limited services
- 55 Washington - Open - but limited services
- 20 Jay St - Closed
- 68 Jay St - Open
- 155 Water St (Green Desk) - Open and accepting temporary workers!
- 10 Jay St - Unclear
Here's the latest on Halloween:
- The DUMBO BID organized trick-or-treating at retail establishments will be canceled. We will hope to reschedule.
- Jam on DUMBO's Halloween at Superfine is ON! Take your stir-crazy kids to Superfine at 4PM for a great time - a costume contest and concert!