Thanksgiving, DUMBO Style
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, we are thinking about all the many things we have to be thankful for. Here in DUMBO we have so much to be thankful for, from our beautiful waterfront views and cultural institutions, to the incredible restaurants, small businesses and companies that call DUMBO home.
In DUMBO for this holiday? Here’s how to celebrate locally:
- Almondine Bakery– Almondine Bakery is offering a selection of delicious pies for pre-order, including Apple Pie, Tarte Tatin, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie, and Chocolate Pecan Pie.
- Atrium DUMBO– Atrium is offering a 3-course prix-fixe menu for $80/person with an optional wine pairing for $40/person. They will be open on Thanksgiving from 1pm-9pm.
- The Brooklyn Biscuit Company– The Brooklyn Biscuit Company is currently taking orders for Thanksgiving dinner biscuits. Please click here to order or contact Brooklyn Biscuit Company at (718) 440-2288 or email@example.com. Delivery is available in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
- Foragers– Forages is offering a selection of turkeys, side dishes, and desserts pre-order. Deadline to order is November 18th. Click here to see the menu of items on offer.
- Jacques Torres– Jacque Torres carries a wide variety holiday themed treats to make Thanksgiving sweet. Order online here
- Karl Family Farms– Karl Family Farms has farm fresh, pasture raised, organic turkeys for your Thanksgiving dinner! Please note that these turkeys must be picked up from the farm on Monday, November 21st. Please contact Karl Family Farms at (845) 443-6963 or FRANCESCA@KARLFAMILYFARMS.COM.
- Mouth Indie Wine and Spirits– Mouth carries a variety of different Thanksgiving-themed snacks and drinks. Order online here.
- One Girl Cookies– One Girl Cookies is offering three delicious pies that you can preorder. The pies that they are offering are: pumpkin in cornmeal crust with toasted peptic seeds, double crust apple, and maple pecan. The last day to order is Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016. Please contact One Girl Cookies at (347) 338-1268 for more info.
- Sun Sprout Farms– Sun Sprout Farms is offering a Thanksgiving Share, which typically includes farm fresh potatoes, carrots, winter squash, garlic, sweet potatoes and celery root. Please contact Sun Sprout Farms as soon as possible to be included in the Wednesday Nov 16 pickup. Sun Sprout Farms can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on the Thanksgiving Share can be found here.
Photo: “Autumn” by flickr user Jason Devaun.