NYC Business Solutions Offers Up To $400k for Media Training
NYC Business Solutions is a set of free services offered by the Department of Small Business Services to help businesses start, operate and expand in New York City. Services, which include business courses, legal assistance, and employee recruiting and training, are provided at no cost and address the needs of entrepreneurs and businesses of any size and at any stage.
SBS has now launched a new "Made in NY" media employee training program, offering local media and entertainment companies access to training grants tailored specifically to their needs. These grants fund specialized skill training needed in the post-production field and other industry-related companies.
To be eligible for the “Made in NY” Media Employee Training program, businesses must:
- Be headquartered or have a main office within the five boroughs of New York City;
- Have at least one full-time employee;
- Have a minimum of $20,000 and maximum of $10 million in annual gross revenues;
- Have been in operation for at least one year; and
- Be in the media & entertainment industry.
The goal of these customized training services it to reduce employee turnover and increase productivity -- ultimately saving expense while growing a business. Even sweeter? The City awards up to $400k, which can cover 60-70% of costs.
To learn more, please contact Monique Hector at (347) 296-8029 or email@example.com.