Loosecubes Guest Post: Coworking on the Rise
Anthony Marinos (Captain Awesome) of DUMBO start-up Loosecubes, a community marketplace for shared workspace based out of 20 Jay writes to DUMBO:
DUMBO has seen an uptick in companies opening up extra desks to their neighbors. Here’s a few great spaces that we’ve seen pop up in the ‘hood that are definitely worth checking out.
- Damn Digital Studios: Damn Digital Studios, an interactive agency here in DUMBO, shares desks by the week and a conference room by the month. It’s also great place to host an event like a Skillshare class or even a meetup.
- Lucky NY: Lucky’s got a massive loft with 6 desks available on a month-to-month basis. Let’s not forget the blow-up zebra and the bean bag chairs either.
- Red Antler: If you haven’t met the team at Red Antler yet, now is your chance to do so. Who knows, if you’re a startup they could wind up helping you with some of your branding too.
- Studio Share w/ Web Developer and Videographer: Anytime a description says “must be chill,” you know that it’s got to be good. There’s one open desk in this sunny loft, so make a request before it’s too late.
- Green Desk: Last but not least, we can’t forget DUMBO’s main coworking space, Green Desk. Single work stations start at $299/month and come fully loaded with everything you need to get working.
For the complete list of shared spaces here in DUMBO check out the Loosecubes website. Happy coworking!
Stay tuned for an upcoming post on the history of coworking in DUMBO.
photo via DIY Business Association