Great Posts From Around Dumbo: 8/2/13
Here’s a smattering of what DUMBO’s been talking about lately...
- Bowling and dating have way more in common than you’d guess. (via How About We)
- Jerry Maguire as professional inspiration? Freelancer’s Union shares a post about how Hollywood can teach some valuable lessons to freelancers.
- One Girl Bakery’s blog teaches us about different types of ice cream, and shares a yummy recipe.
- Brief is good. Clear is better. (via Big Duck NYC)
- Tie up an adorable nautical bracelet with this fun DIY project from Etsy Blog.
- Give up coffee? Never! But ZenHabits thinks you should try, with good reason.
- #nofilter is serious business. Swiss Miss shares a site that’s calling out filter-loving Instagram fibbers.
- Slow Food USA’s blog talks farmer’s markets, “meatless mondays” and more in today's post.
- Believe it or not, August has begun. Here's a great guide from Gothamist on 20 fun things to do this month.