Great Posts from Around Dumbo: 7/19/13
Here's a smattering of what DUMBO's been talking about lately...
- A post from Brain Pickings this week shares lessons on life, art, and storytelling from the beloved children's author Maurice Sendak.
- Big Duck NYC gives advice to organizations and companies about how to make your office space reflect your brand.
- One Girl Cookies shares gardening tips and lessons learned from their own "urban farm."
- Sweet: Learn how to taste chocolate mindfully in a post from Zenhabits.
- For Instagram lovers: Swiss Miss shares a new service, Pixelist, that provides bespoke oil paintings of your favorite shots. (Imagine: a bedroom wall covered entirely by oil-painted selfies.)
- Speaking of selfies: Gothamist shares a story about the adventures of a couple who took a selfie at every subway station in Manhattan in one day.
- How About We dishes info about how your choice of perfume or cologne can make you seem sexier.
- Etsy shares a post about how to find the perfect swimsuit to rock while you beat the heat.