Great Posts From Around DUMBO: 1/30
Here's a touch of what DUMBO is talking about lately:
- So you've just been asked out on a date by a really hip person. The Date Report has your back with a visual guide on hipster dining.
- Kimchi mac and cheese, pork belly ramen burgers... Gothamist gives us a heads up on what food mashups to expect from Smorgasburg vendor collaborations this weekend.
- Check out these cool products that could get you in touch with your inner child. (via CreativeMornings)
- If the winter blues are getting to you, MindBodyGreen has a list of simple ways to get happy today.
- Bored of your Instagram feed and want to follow exciting new accounts? Freelancers Union created a list of "11 of the Best Freelancers & Entrepreneurs on Instagram".
- Need a new crafty hobby that can also jazz up your living room? West Elm shares a guide on how to make your own paper flower bouquet.
- Using LED lights and a body vest, this kind of book, dubbed "sensory fiction", allows readers to experience the emotions and atmosphere of the novel as they read along. (via Melville House)
Image by Thuss + Farrell.