For the full slate of COVID-19 Resources, see here.
Staying healthy in more ways than one.
1. Circuit Class $25: A mix of Pilates and plyometrics designed to strengthen your abs, support your back, and open your shoulders.
2. Pilates Mat $25: Align your spine, release tension, and build strength.
3. 30min Cinch $15: Ward off the afternoon fatigue with a quick sweat and stretch.
Email cinchpilatesnyc@gmail for details.
Dumbo Wellness is offering the following distance options:
1. Distance Reiki Healing with Ida Beneditto. Distance Reiki healing is a technique that allows the practitioner to offer a Reiki session with the client being in a different geographic location. Distance Healing is also sometimes referred to as the Absentee Reiki technique. The practitioner is able to transmit Reiki (otherwise known as spiritual energy, qi or prana) beyond physical touch.
2. Virtual Self Massage with Siobhan Towey L.M.T. Guidance on how to work on yourself at home with techniques such as Foam Rolling, Guasha, Cupping, Hot and Cold Therapy and offering tricks on how to give your partner a decent Massage.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Siobhan at 646-221-5800 to arrange.
F45 Training DUMBO is continuing operations in the virtual space with F45 Live! Their F45 Live program consists of 3 daily workouts, 3 weekly mobility sessions, 1 weekly nutrition session, 1 weekly wellness session, and 2 weekly happy hours. See the full schedule here.
BONUS! Enjoy one week of the "F45 LIVE Week Unlimited" for free with promo code DUMBOHOME!
Punch Pedal House
Punch Pedal House is offering live and on-demand classes in Indoor Cycling & Bodyweight Bootcamp for $10/class.
You must sign up for the 8:00am (Monday thru Friday) or 9:30am (Saturday or Sunday) live class to have access to the link for the OnDemand Video of the day. The link will only work for 24 hours.
ShadowBox is offering the following distance options:
-- $5 digital classes, via Zoom daily with booking through their website. Time slots are morning, midday and evening.
-- SBX NOW, an on-demand subscription platform with recorded content. $15.99 per month or $2.99 per individual video rental.
-- Free live classes on their Instagram channel 3x per week- @sbx_boxing