Celebrate July 4th in DUMBO
- Gran Electrica: will be serving $10 frozen margaritas and will be open for brunch!
- Superfine will be OPEN from 3- midnight, kitchen until 11pm. 4th of July bar specials all day and food specials to include brisket, burgers, fried chicken and takeout picnic boxes to enjoy outside!
- The Lighthouse will be open in the Archway serving $5 beers all day. Bring a picnic and hang out in the shade.
- Shake Shack will be serving their personal concoction, the Shack Shandy: Shackmeister Ale mixed with Lemonade
- Dumbo Kitchen will be serving traditional 4th of July fare: burgers and BBQ!
When 9pm rolls around, make sure you’re in a seat to watch the fireworks over the East River! It’s the 40th Anniversary of Macy’s historic fireworks, and they’re sure to impress. DUMBO’s got a front seat to all of the action–but some planning is needed. Check out the operations changes here.
Macy’s Fireworks will light up at approximately 9:20pm. Here’s where the barges will be placed:
Here’s where you can watch in DUMBO:
- In Brooklyn Bridge Park: Viewing area entrances will be (1) Pier 1 (Old Fulton Street), (2) Joralemon and Furman Streets, or (3) Old Dock and Furman Streets. Keep in mind that the NYPD will be checking any large bags.
- The Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Around the neighborhood!
Happy 4th of July DUMBO!
Photo by flickr user Brian Kingsley