And the 2022 Awardees are…
As is tradition, every year at the DUMBO Improvement District’s Annual Meeting, we honor individuals and organizations in DUMBO who have contributed to the neighborhood in a significant way with a Magic Feather, and highlight those doing fascinating and impactful work in their industries with a DUMBO Dozen Award.
In 2022, we celebrated the rockstars of Dumbo's restaurant workforce, for their above and beyond work since the start of the pandemic.
The Magic Feather Award was bestowed upon:
- Jennifer Macksoud, and the Vinegar Hill Food Pantry.
And the following were crowned the DUMBO Dozen:
- Rik Kamiya, 68 Jay Street Bar & Olympia Wine Bar
- Kem Ettienne, Atrium
- Jasmine Ortiz, Bread and Spread
- Vittorio Viotti, Cecconi's
- Saul Espinoza, Front Street Pizza
- Idrissa Zoundi, Gran Eléctrica
- Trimell Collins, Juliana's Pizza
- Andy Mullins, Oddfellows
- Connie Huang, One Girl Cookies
- Bijon Das, Randolph Beer
- Topher Bertone-Ledford, Seamore's
- Scott Rasmussen, Superfine