Ten Reasons to #DUMBODROP!
1. Watch us send thousands of mini dumbos sailing through the air! (Free!) Head to your roof decks, flock to the streets: Don’t miss this spectacle!
2. Enjoy Performances Before + After the Drop (Free!)
- Fogo Azul, Preschool of Rock ,The Dock Street Dancers, PS307’s nationally recognized cheer leading team The Diamonds, DJ Kai Song – (our resident 13 year old DJ) and DUMBO’s only Japanese pop band, Gaijin A Go Go!
3. Try Tasty Bites from Dumbo’s best new restaurants and old favorites!
- Confirmed: Cecconi’s, Celestine, Melt Bakery, Smile To Go, Untamed Sandwiches, VHH, Westville, Almar, Bread & Spread, Brooklyn Roasting, & Front Street Pizza.
4. Get Your Craft On (Free!)
- With Creatively Wild, Smack Mellon, Eladia’s Kids, Recess DUMBO and Two Trees!
5. Instantly print those Washington St. glam shots using #DUMBODROP thanks to DUMBO’s own Luster (Free!)
6. Drink at the Bar at Legendary Gleason’s Gym!
7. Be Adventurous (Free!)
- With the NYPD Rock Climbing Wall & FNDY Smoke House
8. Bid on DUMBO-Fabulous items from Shinola, Rodd and Gunn, Powerhouse, Brooklyn Arts Council and more.
9. Party on in the Archway with DUMBO’s only Japanese pop band, Gaijin A Go Go!(Free!)
- After Party begins @7pm in the Archway
10. Take back Washington Street for the locals 🙂