DUMBO Gift Guide: Picks for under $50
Having trouble staying under budget on gifts this holiday season? Looking to support small Brooklyn businesses? With some inspiration from Etsy, who recently posted about great gifts from their sellers, we’ve complied a list of great gifts available at DUMBO shops, all under $50:
- Brooklyn Industries: Womens‘ and Mens‘ Graphic Tees. 70 Front Street.
- Dewey’s Candy: Bucket of Candy (Prices vary by weight). Free Delivery to Brooklyn and Manhattan on purchase of $25 or more until 12/31. 141 Front Street.
- Kokalaki Jewelry & Accessories: Intertwining Strands Necklace ($40). 145 Front Street.
- Half Pint Citizens: Skylar Luna Organic PJ’s ($35). 55 Washington.
- Ehvonnae: Alex & Ani Script Initial Bangles–in store only ($24). 145 Front Street.
- Calabar Imports: Peacock purse ($15). 145 Front Street.
- Stewart/ Stand: OCD Cutting Board ($25) – recommended by swissmiss here. 141A Front Street.
- Nuts plus Nuts: Handmade Batik Fabric Pouch with 4 Packs of Assorted Roasted Cashews ($18). 145 Front Street.
- Perles Noire: Pick 2 from their Spiral Plate, Square Bowl and Color Wrap Paper Vase made from re-purposed newspaper. 145 Front Street.
- Anthesis Organic Skin Care: Peppermint & Spearmint Bath Salts ($16). 145 Front Street.
This is just a sampling of the many great wares you can find in DUMBO for under $50. Check out DUMBO.is/places for more ideas on great local shops to check out this holiday season. Check back with us next week for more recommendations: gifts for art-lovers from DUMBO shops and galleries.
Also, in case you missed it, here’s a great video from Jeff Soto of the DUMBO BID’s 6th Annual Holiday Tree Lighting:
Photo via Dewey’s Candy.