Bus to Local Ski Areas Planned for DUMBO Thanks to Aegir
Mild temps aside, it’s winter in DUMBO! While the white stuff may not be hanging around in NYC, the slopes just a few hours away are already bustling and Aegir Boardworks wants to take you there. Aegir has teamed up with OvRride to make getting to local peaks for a ski or snowboard adventure a bit easier with coordinated day trips to some of the East Coast’s best resorts within reach of NYC: Hunter Mountain, Killington and Stratton.
Check out the packages available leaving from Aegir Boardworks at 99 Water Street in DUMBO. The first one leaves this Saturday to Stratton:
- Hunter Mountain (leaving at 6am on 1/26, 2/3, 2/23, 3/2): $84.95
- Killington Mountain (leaving at 3am on 3/9): $99.95
- Stratton Mountain (leaving at 3:30am on 1/19, 2/9, 2/16, 3/23): $99.95
Each package includes:
- Day trip out of the city and up to the mountains
- All area lift ticket at the selected mountain (rental, lesson, & transit only packages available)
- Charter Coach Bus round trip transportation
- Breakfast, snow sport videos, movies, refreshments & sporadic raffles
- Great people & One hell of a good time!
Gear up with your ski/snowboard gear right here in DUMBO at Aegir Boardworks. Whether you’re looking for cold weather gear or just looking to tune up your board (provided in-house), Shaun and Peter have got you covered. And check out Shaun Tangen, Aegir’s resident snowboard expert, telling us what we need to know to keep our board and skis in top shape.
Photo via Surf the Earth Snowboards.