Top Picks for Super Bowl Sunday
The Denver Broncos face off against the Seattle Seahawks on Feb 2, and whether you’re a hardcore pigskin fan or just in it for the ads, here are a handful of local options for the big game:
- Atrium (15 Main): Like Superbowl snacks? Like happy hour? For the Superbowl, Atrium is providing an all night happy hour + a raffle for a free chef tasting! Plus watch the game from a high definition projector.
- DUMBO Kitchen (108 Jay): For those who prefer to watch the game at home, hang out on your couch and cater from DUMBO Kitchen! You watch, they cook.
- Front Street Pizza (80 Front Street): Two words: free delivery.
- Little Muenster (145 Front): Enjoy this Superbowl with some comfort food! Little Muenster is offering packs of sandwiches (5/10/20/etc) with turkey chili
- Pedro’s (73 Jay): Come on down to Pedro’s for $4 beers from 4-7!
- Rebar (147 Front): Watch the game on a 12′ screen. Themed shots, nachos, wings and plenty of beer options. Festivities start at 5pm.