Thanksgiving Celebrations, a la DUMBO
This year in DUMBO, there’s lots to be thankful for – namely seasonal goodies from all of your favorite restaurants and shops! Check out our complete list full of all the fixings you need for a perfect Thanksgiving, either at home or out on the town!
- Atrium is offering a delicious three course dinner, with options including charred kale, handmade papardelle, and turkey, of course. RSVP here.
- Foragers has three Thanksgiving menus (including a vegetarian one!) and a list of sweet and savory a la carte options for your tastes-just-as-good-as-homemade Thanksgiving meal.
- One Girl Cookies has pumpkin, apple, and maple pecan pies fresh from the oven for $30 each.
- Pick up a bottle or two of wine at Blanc & Rouge – no holiday meal would be complete without it!
- Jacques Torres has a selection of chocolate turkeys, lollipops, seasonal pumpkin seed brittle, and assortments of truffles for a perfect hostess gift.
- West Elm has got your turkey table covered, and there are even some great sales. Beautiful dishware will make your food pop!
- Gramercy Park Flower Shop has seasonal centerpieces that will also add a bit of flair to your table.
- The River Cafe has seatings in the dining room and terrace for Thanksgiving dinner – RSVP here.
- Mouth Indie Spirits and Wine Gallery has a feast of Thanksgiving collections to order, all from independent food makers, as usual.
Be sure to give thanks this holiday season, and have a happy Thanksgiving!