Tech U Returns March 4-8!
Do you work in the neighborhood and want to meet cool people doing cool things? Or are you a student or recent grad looking for a job or internship? Maybe you just want to learn more about the 500+ innovation firms located in the Brooklyn Tech Triangle. Whatever your reason, you won’t want to miss the second annual Tech Triangle U.
Representatives from more than 40 companies and incubators – along with faculty from eight Downtown Brooklyn colleges and law schools – will participate in a variety of FREE events March 4-8 to better connect the academic, creative, and tech communities in the Brooklyn Tech Triangle. There’ll be an entrepreneurship symposium, career panels, open office tours, and a mentorship hackathon – in other words, something for everyone. The focus of this year’s Tech U is “Intersections” and will explore how tech is transforming traditional industries like healthcare, fashion, and media.
DUMBO is well-represented:
- Laura Smith, VP at Amplify, speaks at Tech All-Stars Panel
- Su Sanni, CEO of WeDidIt, speaks at the Business for the Greater Good Panel
- Alex Rappaport, CEO of Flocabulary and Marco Perry, founder of Pensa, speak at Tech-U-Cation: The Integration of Tech and Education in the Classroom and Beyond
- Hannah Lindsey, East Coast Recruitment Director of Huge, speaks at Get the Job: Career Tips for Students
- Plus open office tours at Media Hive, NYU Poly DUMBO Incubator and Brooklyn Brew Show