Business + Services
Ring in the New Year in DUMBO!
2016 is upon us! Ring in the new year in DUMBO with these great events:
- Almar: Open bar and food from 9-midnight. Dancing all night long. $100 per person. Call (718) 855-5288 for more information and to reserve.
- Atrium Dumbo: A decadent tasting menu with optional wine pairings by Master Sommelier Alexander LaPratt! Two seatings on NYE with optional wine pairing. More information and reservations here.
- Bargemusic: Mark Peskanov (violin) and Steven Beck (piano) play Bach Sonatas No. 1 – 6. 7:30pm seating. $100 ticket includes apple cider and chocolate.
- The Bridges Dumbo: Burlesque Show downstairs. $250 ticket includes open bar and passed hors d’oeuvres all night. Buy tickets here.
- Gran Electrica: Special 3-course, family style menu. $55 for first & second seating / $70 for third seating includes a tequila toast at midnight. Guest DJs will keep the party going all night long at this Mexican-meets-NYC fiesta! Call 718.852.2700 or email info(at)granelectrica(dot)com to book
- The River Cafe: New Year’s Eve Black Tie Gala, $665/person (not including tax & gratuity). Call 718.522.5200 for reservations in advance.
- Superfine: Sizzling Superfine Supper Club on New Year’s Eve. $25 at the door, $40 for a seat; dinner and drinks à la carte. Performances by The Lounge Leader, Miss Saturn and more. Call to reserve.
- Vinegar Hill House: “Ski Chalet” themed four-course meal. $105 per person, includes champagne toast. Call 718-522-1018 to make reservations.