Tech + Creative
Kongo Co-Working Space Opens at 68 Jay
Kongo, a co-working space designed by Modern Anthology, opened in DUMBO a few months ago at 68 Jay. Designed for easy-going professionals in the media and creative industries, Kongo has created a friendly and flexible working environment where people can focus, collaborate, and grow.
Some Kongo details:
- FLEXIBILITY: Designed with start-up and independent professionals in mind, start with a single desk or more and effortlessly grow or reduce your footprint as needed.
- DESIGN: The work stations are arranged to enhance the mental focus and productivity while the common areas are designed to open the mind and unleash creativity. The perfect me/we balance.
- PLUG + PLAY: Everything you need to work is already there and included in your rent. So bring your computer and you’re ready to start.
- AMENITIES: Include lounge, bar, kitchen, ping-pong, sonos audio system, nespresso, water cooler, couches, fat boys as well as heat, AC, Fios wifi, Apple TV, landlines, printers, conference room with polycoms and white erase boards.
- COMMUNITY: We try to surround ourselves with the most talented people in NYC: a remarkable mix from complementary areas of the creative industry to stimulate collaboration, growth and great new connections.
If you are looking for beautifully-designed office space, Kongo could be right for you. Rent starts at $450 per person per month which includes your own desk, file cabinet with locking key, 24/7 access, and all utilities. You’ll also get access to Kongo events including its biannual Show+Tell where each team gets 15 minutes to present the best work of the last 6 months or test new ideas, snacks and beer included. Their next Show+Tell is on April 30th.
Images via Kongo