Business + Services
Keep those (fitness) resolutions in #DUMBONYC
Work those #fitnessgoals right here in DUMBO:
- Equinox: Join in January, and work out 8 times in your first 30 days to earn back your initiation.
- Gleason’s Gym: Get a one year membership for $1,000 (with a Gleason’s tee thrown in!) — a $1,485 value. Offer good through January 15th.
- Cinch Pilates: Get personal training level attention at the only group reformer pilates class in the neighborhood. $35/hour. Here’s the schedule.
- Redbeard Bikes: Get inspired to keep those resolutions with a copy of award-winning New York chef & avid cyclist Seamus Mullen’s new book, “Real Food Heals.” All books are autographed by Seamus!
- Rhythm Ryde: Boxing, Bootcamp, Spin, and Yoga–all to the beat of the music! Snatch up Rhythm Ryde’s new offerings at a discount this month: Monthly Unlimited for 3 Months is $150 (orig. $175); Monthly Unlimited for the Year is $85/month (orig. $110), and a 10 Class Pack is now $160 (orig. $230).
- Yoga Vida: Give yoga a try with Yoga Vida’s $25 for two weeks of unlimited yoga offer for new clients! Sign up here.
Fitness fun for everyone!