Job Alert: Big Idea Week Facilitator Needed
Interested in inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs? Want to help inspire local students to come up with their own big ideas?
Big Idea Week is about to kick off its second year and they are looking for a hands-on facilitator to help refine the curriculum, serve as on-site support for the students and teachers at PS 307, and help coordinate logistics.
Responsibilities will include:
- consulting on updates to the lesson plan and support materials
- coordinating logistics with the school and outside guests
- being on-site for Big Idea Week (Monday-Friday, May 19-23) for approximately 2 hours each day
- coordinating logistics for office visits and follow-up activities
Skills and experience:
- teaching experience, preferably elementary classroom
- experience with curriculum design and/or lesson planning
- strong writer and communicator
- strong organizational abilities with attention to detail
Total time will be approximately 20 hours, though that is an estimate. Total compensation will be $750 for the project.
To apply, please send your resume to bigideaweek(at)gmail.com