Great Posts from Around DUMBO: 7/11/2014
Here’s what we’re buzzing about at the end of this week:
- Thinking of a way to repurpose your used coffee grounds? Brooklyn Roasting Company has informed us of a very useful solution for your spent beans.
- Selfies are out. Shelfies are in. Etsy shows us how to liven up our bookshelves and take some beautiful shelf-portraits. You could make a whole book of shelf-portraits and then shelf-publish it!
- Don’t worry, that isn’t a Death Star you just spotted. Gothamist informs us that this summer we’ll experience three SUPERMOONS.
- Gothamist also adds to the long list of reasons we’re thankful to be in DUMBO – no pregnant tarantulas laying eggs in our mouths while we sleep.
- FREE ICE CREAM…Wait, you’re still here? Okay if you must know the details, West Elm is celebrating National Ice Cream Month by offering FREE ICE CREAM from 1 – 3pm on Saturday, July 19th! Stop by and get some yum!