GREAT POSTS FROM AROUND DUMBO: 6/14/13
Here’s a smattering of what DUMBO’s been talking about lately…
- A new cohabitation trend has more merits than you’d think: living with your S.O. and another couple. (via HowAboutWe)
- Chilly chili: Etsy Blog teaches you how to freeze up some delicious Chili Lime Watermelon popsicles.
- Thanks, Dad: A beautiful letter from Albert Einstein to his son is shared in this week’s Brain Pickings.
- Boys can bake pastries too, and more: a list of advice re: cooking from a foodie father to his son. (via Slow Food USA)
- For freelancers in trouble, here’s how to get a fresh start on your taxes. (via Freelancer’s Union)
- Advice for entrepreneurs: Learn about the importance of building a strong sales team. (via This Is Going To Be Big)
- Swiss Miss tells us about a new book, ELIOOO, which teaches you how to grow food in your own apartment–in water-filled IKEA boxes.
- Changing your mindset can change everything: this week’s ZenHabits post.