Great Posts from Around DUMBO: 3/7/14
Here’s a selection of what DUMBO’s been talking about this week…
- Did your lunch break feel a tad bit short? Did that staff meeting feel like it went on for too long? Brain Pickings explains The Science of Our Warped Perception of Time with a fun animated video.
- MindBodyGreen believes that people should walk 30 minutes a day. Good thing DUMBO is a great place for that.
- Ever wish there was an app that would help you read faster? Melville House tells us that it actually does exist.
- Never hunt frantically for a public bathroom again. Gothamist introduces AirPnP.
- You have every right to flaunt that sweet Instagram of yours. Etsy shows a cool way to turn your Instagram photos into an iPad case.
Image via Etsy.