Great Posts from Around DUMBO: 2/17/14
Here’s a (belated — we blame the snow!) Valentine’s Day edition of what DUMBO’s been talking about lately…
- It’s that time of year again when love is all around… and after it’s all over, people will have to eventually make their way home from it. Off Track Planet lists 5 of the best travel destinations to witness the walk of shame.
- West Elm has your V-Day jams covered with a super bomb Valentine’s Makeout Party Mix.
- If you’re looking for some love, the best way to get a little is to give a little. Creative Mornings rounded up a few of their favorite Valentine’s gifts to give and receive.
- Before there were emoji-filled texts, there were love letters. Brain Pickings shares with us “History’s Most Beautiful and Timelessly Bewitching LGBTQ Love Letters”.
- If you find yourself single this Valentine’s Day, know that there are others finding a way to celebrate that. The Date Report lists “The Country’s 9 Best Valentine’s Day Singles Events”…including one right here in NYC!
- Saying “I Love You” might do more good than you think. MindBodyGreen tells us why you need to let people know you love them.
Image by Tattly.