Flea Food Under the Archway Runs ‘Til Nov 1!
That nip of fall briskness has entered the air, but that’s no excuse not to eat lunch outdoors! We’re thrilled to announce that our popular Flea Food under the Archway series has been extended through November 1. Enjoy picnic table fine dining in the Archway Thursdays and Fridays from 12-3pm, with a side of free wi-fi, free mini golf and pixelated public art.
- Anthi’s Greek Food – Greek favorites like stuffed peppers, spinach pie and baklava
- Cemita’s – Mexican sandwiches and tacos
- Landhaus – Farm-fresh sandwiches
- Rice & Miso Everyday – Japanese soul food
- Saucy by Nature – Quinoa falafel with all-natural spreads and toppings
- Plus rotating DUMBO eateries, like Mamselles Teas and Tarts and One Girl Cookie