Tech + Creative
Swissmiss To Curate Etsy Pop-Up Shop at West Elm
How much creativity can one neighborhood handle? On July 27, a trio of DUMBO’s finest — Swissmiss (10 Jay), Etsy (55 Washington) and West Elm (75 Front) — collaborate for an afternoon of arts, crafts and maker awesomeness.
Tina Roth Eisenberg (aka uber-popular design blogger Swissmiss) has chosen a dozen of her favorite Brooklyn-based Etsy shops to sell their wares in both West Elm and West Elm Market for a one-day-only Pop-Up event, running from 1-6pm.
- Two Arms by Mike and Karen Arms
- Miniature Rhino by Jessica Marquez
- Flux Productions by Ryan Greer
- 55 Hi’s by Ross Moody
- Knot & Bow by Erin
- KnitKnit by Nguyen Le
- Virginie Millefiori
- Fashioned by Farrah Sit
- AHeirloom by Amy Stringer-Mowat
- Marble & Milkweed by Brian Winters
- GranolaLab by Alex Crosier
- Gullah Girl Tea by Charmaine Bee