DUMBO at SXSW 2018
There’s a long list of talent heading down to this year’s SXSW from DUMBO. If you’re in Austin for the conference, check out panels and talks on AI, behavioral science, retail store design, and audience retention from design agency Huge; digital independence with Domino Recording Co.; and community building from WeWork and The Wing.
Here’s the full list of DUMBO representation:
- Jason Reed, Head of Digital at Domino Recording Co. Ltd.: Cultivating Digital Independence. March 16, 3:30-4:30.
- Sophie Kleber, Executive Director of Products & Innovation at Huge: Ethical Personality Design: The Future of HCI. March 11, 11-12.
- Jason Schlossberg, Managing Director at Huge: How to Tell the Truth Like a Liar. March 12, 3:30-4:30.
- Emily Wengert, Group VP of User Experience at Huge: The Reinvention of Stores: Innovate to Survive. March 10, 5-6pm.
- Meghan Graham, Director of Editorial Strategy at Huge: Driving Audience: If You Build It, They Will Not Come. March 13, 9:30-10:30am.
- Miguel McKelvey, Co-Founder and Chief Culture Officer of WeWork: Designing Culture. March 12, 12:30-1:30pm.
- Audrey Gelman, Co-Founder and CEO of The Wing: Women + The Power of Community. March 12, 11-12pm.
- Marianna Martinelli, Director of Community at The Wing: Building Communities: URL and IRL. March 13, 9:30-10:30am.
- Mohan Ramaswamy, Partner Strategy at Work & Co: Fighting Back with CSR: How Companies Are Uniting. March 11, 12:30pm-1:30pm.
- Gene Liebel, Founding Partner at Work & Co: What Followers Want: How Social Evolves in 2018. March 10, 12:30-1:30pm.