Business + Services
DUMBO Agencies Rack Up Accolades
DUMBO’s digital creative agencies have been getting top billing this year. Here are a list some of the most notable:
- Adweek features dozens of DUMBO digital agencies in “Talent Takes the F Train.”
- DUMBO is 40% of Mashable’s Top 5 Innovative Agencies!
- DUMBO is 20% of IMedia Connection’s Top 25!
- Fortune touted seven DUMBO companies in their tour of New York’s startup “Silicon Beach.”
- Joey Company won an Effie for their Trojan commercial
- Space150 won Small Agency of the Year (for the Midwest – though we know they do their best thinking here…)
- Big Spaceship made AdAge’s “Best Places to Work” for the second year in a row!
- Inc.com named Red Antler’s logo design for L.A.’s SusieCakes one of their “5 Fab Small Business Logo Designs.”
- Business Insider named Pontiflex to The 2011 Digital 100: The World’s Most Valuable Startups.
Did you win something amazing this year? Have you gotten written up somewhere special? We want to keep a running tally of DUMBO accolades. Please email us with details.
(Pictured here is Breakfast’s Conan Blimp – cited in their Mashable honors. photo via Jerseylicious New Jersey)