Tech + Creative
City Offers Exec Ed for Tech & Creative Entrepreneurs
Strategic Steps for Growth is a nine-month executive education program designed for media-, entertainment- and technology-related firms, offered by the New York City Department of Small Business Services, the Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment (MOME), and the NYU Leonard N. Stern School of Business’ Entertainment, Media and Technology Program. This education program provides entrepreneurs an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience through classes, the study of real-life business cases and advice from industry leaders and other entrepreneurs.
The benefits that media, entertainment and technology industry firms will receive from this program include:
- Learning to better manage your company
- Networking with industry experts on new media and technology
- Connecting to Media and Entertainment business events
- Developing a Three-Year Strategic Growth Action PlanTM to implement in your business
Who can apply? Firms interested in the program must have:
- A main operation in NYC
- At least one full time employee
- Been in operation at least one year
- Minimum annual gross revenues of $150,000
Apply here by 8/29.