Brooklyn Bridge Park Food Crawl Oct 12-13
Brooklyn Bridge Park just might be the tastiest green space in all of New York City … but you don’t have to take our word for it. This weekend Brooklyn Bridge Park’s vendors are teaming up for the neighborhood’s first fall food crawl, Taste of Brooklyn Bridge Park! A $20 ticket is your passport to sample treats from these participating vendors:
- Luke’s Lobster, most recently the winner of the People’s Taste Prize at the Vendy Awards, serving a half lobster roll;
- No. 7 Sub, creator of the world’s most innovative sandwiches, serving their Godfather Part II sandwich in slider form;
- Blue Marble Ice Cream, one of Food & Wine’s “Best Ice Cream Spots in the US,” serving Dutchess County Crown Maple and Organic Pumpkin ice creams;
- Calexico, a former winner of the top prize at the Vendy Awards, serving a pollo taco;
- Ample Hills Creamery, rated best ice cream in New York by the Village Voice and Zagat, serving one of their flavors inspired by Brooklyn Bridge Park’s summer Movies with a View;
- Fornino: The Art & Science of Pizza, run by the New York Times’s “First Chef of Brooklyn,” serving a small margarita classica pizza;
- Brooklyn Bridge Garden Bar, the al fresco food and drink destination overlooking the river, serving an Autumn Harvest Cocktail to wash all that food down.
Buy your $20 ticket here.