Art + Culture
BKLYN DESIGNS is almost here!
Presented by the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce, BKLYN DESIGNS is coming to St. Ann’s Warehouse and the Mark Jupiter Showroom May 9 – 11.
Thousands of visitors are expected to descend on DUMBO over the three-day show to take in this year’s collection of designs, including the latest contemporary furnishings, lighting, carpet and flooring, and home accessories crafted in Brooklyn.
Throughout the exhibition, Jay Street will only be open to pedestrians with plenty of interactive street fair activities. BKLYN BITES also be back with food trucks like Toum Food Truck, Gorilla Cheese NYC, Old Traditional Polish Cuisine and Mamu Thai Noodle.
Don’t miss out on some of these events:
- Midday yoga class with Abhaya Yoga on Friday, 12-1PM.
- Design talk with Young Projects founder Bryan Young, creator of Match-Matcher on Friday at 1pm.
- A conversation featuring Cliff Kuang, senior editor at WIRED on Friday, 6:30PM – 7:30PM.
- A discussion moderated by New York Magazine’s Wendy Goodman on Saturday, 2-3PM.
- JAPAN @ Brooklyn Roasting Company featuring Brooklyn-inspired designers from Osaka, Japan.
- Special Mother’s Day programming on Jay Street all day Sunday.
To RSVP to attend event programming and for a complete event schedule, visit www.bklyndesigns.com!
Featured image by BKLYN DESIGN (Instagram).