A Fun Mother’s Day in DUMBO
With May popping out of nowhere, some people might be surprised that Mother’s Day is already coming up this weekend. Don’t worry, we got plans for a great day with mom covered!
Here are a few suggestions on how to make Mother’s Day special in DUMBO:
- Enjoy a Mother’s Day brunch celebration at Atrium DUMBO. You can take a look at their prix fixe menu here.
- Shop at the local boutiques on and around Front Street. Look out for specials like Eyedrop Boutique‘s Great Mother’s Day Sale, where there will be 20-50% off all sunglasses in the store. Gramercy Park Flower Shop will also offer 10% off purchases if you mention “DUMBO BID”.
- Indulge in snacks from Smorgasburg at Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Pier 5.
- Take a walk down Jay Street where the street will be closed off to vehicle traffic. BKLYN DESIGNS will have special Mother’s Day programming outside, such as a popup shop from Two Kids and A Dog and craft activities with Creatively Wild Art Studio.
- Treat mom to some delicious mini-bundts from One Girl Cookies.
- Visit the classic Jane’s Carousel and take a group picture for mom to remember the special day dedicated to her.
Photo from Panoramio.