4th of July: How and Where to Celebrate
Show off your red, white and blue in DUMBO this weekend for the Fourth of July!
There are lots of great places to celebrate Independence Day in the neighborhood. Check out these delicious food and drink specials:
- Atrium Dumbo: will extend their usual weekend brunch to Monday and Tuesday (July 3rd & 4th). They will also stay open late on July 4th until 11 pm for post-fireworks dinner!
- Gran Electrica: will be open on their weekend schedule on July 4th, serving brunch fro 12 pm – 4 pm, drinks and snacks between 4 & 5 pm, then dinner service from 5:00 pm – 10:30 pm.
- The Lighthouse: will be specially open on Tuesday July 4th with happy hour all day!
- Superfine: will open at noon and served a July 4th menu until closing at 11pm, including braised ribs, homemade sausages, grass fed burger and their famous potato salad. Plus $1 off all domestic drafts and a $3 domestic beer on the menu all day as well.
Plus! The Pop Up Pool is open in Brooklyn Bridge Park!
And of course, you’ll want to take advantage of 4th of July weekend sales!
- Emerald Gem Exchange: $10 off purchases of $50 or more.
- Rodd and Gunn: 30% – 50% off selected styles from June 29 – July 16
Looking for the Fireworks?
This year, the Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks display is heading north, and sadly won’t be visible from DUMBO vantage points as it has been in years past. Here’s the map, more info here.