Donate Now to Help DUMBO Businesses
Please note – we are expecting a very large crowd tonight and will only have a limited # of tickets for sale at the door. These will likely sell out by 6:30 pm.
Details on the auction: we’ve got fabulous experiences, art and perfect holiday gifts from around the neighborhood – with something at every price point, including:
- Borough President Marty Markowitz’s Voice on Your Voicemail!
- A private 2 hour party at Jane’s Carousel for you and 50 loved ones!
- A tour of Etsy with CEO Chad Dickerson – with lunch at “Eatsy” included.
- Great Brooklyn Nets tickets;
- Digital DUMBO Sponsorship spot;
- Art by David Ellis, a private tour of Watertower on roof of 20 Jay with Tom Fruin!
- A staycation in Williamsburg;
- Bottles of wine from Blanc and Rouge; a wine tasting party in your home from Blanc and Rouge;
- NOZ outerware;
- West Elm Interior design and gift certificates;
- Alexis Bittar jewelry;
- and more.
If you need to leave the party early, please find one of our “Sandy Surrogates” who can continue to bid on your behalf and arrange for pick up or delivery in the neighborhood.
Credit cards, checks and cash will all be accepted.
Due to the impending Nor’easter – the Help DUMBO Rebuild Fundraiser will be postponed by 1 week – until Wednesday, November 14. We apologize for the inconvenience and are so thrilled with the outpouring of support for this event. It will be bigger and better next week!!
All previously purchased tickets will be honored at the event on Wednesday, November 14. If you cannot attend on the 14th and would like a refund, please email us at Sandy@dumbonyc.org. If you purchased a DUMBO Diehard Ticket and would like your tote bag mailed to you, please email us at Sandy@dumbonyc.org with your mailing address.
The DUMBO Improvement District’s Annual Meeting will be postponed until a later date (not November 14) as well. Please stay tuned.
Also please consider making a donation to help DUMBO’s restaurants, shops and cultural venues – who have suffered hundreds of thousands of dollars of damage from Hurricane Sandy – to clean up and rebuild, including Galapagos Art Space, Governor, One Girl Cookies, Aegir Board Works, 66 Water Street, Almondine, powerHouse Arena, Punto Bianco, Smack Mellon, Rabbit Hole Studios and more.
The DUMBO Improvement District, is a registered 501(c)(3) not for profit organization. Your contribution will go towards aiding the recovery of DUMBO district area businesses affected by Hurricane Sandy. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law and are much appreciated!